Low - Issues with a low priority are non-impacting issue with no time-sensitive aspect to them. Use this for general inquiry and research requests.
- general questions on functionality
- estimate requests for new features
- new access requests for users
Medium - Issues with a medium priority are significant issues but with a reasonable business workaround and that do not have a time-sensitive aspect to them.
- reporting issue affecting producers,
- multiple users have impaired (but some) ability to conduct business.
- configuration issue,
- document creation issue
High - Issues with a high priority are significant problems that have a time-sensitive aspect to them. One or more major business channels or multiple smaller business lines have impaired (but some) ability to conduct business.
multiple reports of errors during new business or payment transactions with no reasonable business workaround
multiple reports that policies will not renew properly (stuck),
- commission issue,
- billing issue,
- unable to generate binding documents,
- balancing or depositing issue.
Urgent - The system is down and business cannot be conducted. Major business channels are unable to conduct business with no reasonable workaround.
- system-wide outage
- an application is down for 50% of users
- multiple users, agents cannot login
- credit cards not processing as expected.
The person reporting an Urgent issue should also have an emergency support process followed to make sure we can respond as soon as possible. These items will trigger an emergency response by our team 24/7.