If you are encountering issues when bridging in AppOne. Below are steps to assist resolving
Step 1: Check the Lead
In the lead you are attempting to bridge, check to make sure the lead has a Driver “Insured” and a Vehicle entered. If either are missing, when you attempt to bridge, nothing will happen.
Also check to make sure the lease is in an "Active" lead status. AppOne will not allow an Inactive lead status to bridge.
Step 2: Uninstall and Reinstall
1) Click on the triangle/carrot at the bottom right of the computer screen to open the desktop tray.
2) Then Right click on the Utility icon and click “exit”. (This icon should disappear)
3) Click on the start menu
4) Click on the control panel
5) This will open up and you need to click on Uninstall a program (Your screen could look different if you cannot find this send me a screen shot of your view)
6) Then click on the AppOne Utility so it highlights, Click uninstall/change
7) Then you need to just click OK and it will remove the program.
8.) Delete the leftover files.
In the following path, delete the two files listed in this directory. Note: the names of the files are different on each workstation
Path: C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0
Step 3: Run Scripts to open the required Ports
1. Download the following file. “NetworkConfigureWin7Vista2008.v2.2.zip”
3. 2. Once downloaded, unzip the file and place on your desktop.
3. Right-Click on each file and select “Run as administrator" in the following order: (_run.1.cmd, _run.2.cmd, _run.3.cmd)
4. Once done, you can close and exit.
Step 4. Clear Silverlight Cache files
1. Download the following file and unzip to the users desktop "boot.script.cmd.zip"
2. Right-Click on the file named "boot.script.cmd" and run as Administrator.
Step 5. Re-Install the AppOne Utility
Log into AppOne and in the top right corner, select Options then select AppOne Utility.
Step 6. Re-Launch and Re-Test